Software Development Engineer - Sandwich course
Sandwich course - Software Development Engineer
At Handddle, our mission is to help companies manufacture more 3D printing products at a higher level of quality to meet the demands of strategic markets. Behind this challenge lies the ambition to accelerate local manufacturing by giving companies the keys to reduce their dependence, environmental impact and gain in agility.
The stakes are high : Democratize the installation of additive manufacturing units in companies in France, and all over the world.
To succeed in this challenge, we have developed our own 3D production platform. We combined embedded tehcnology and software to offer intelligent and modular micro-factories.
The last mounths have been there to prove that a need existed, now it's time to go much further. The next step is to offer the best product to our customer. So, is helping us to be the leader in 3D printing production line motivate you as well ?
Description of the mission :
The market needs us! So to respond more quickly and achieve our goals, we are recruiting a Software Development Engineer work-study contract. You will benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of an agile structure while participating in ambitious projects. To summarize, your objective will be to involve on the entire software development engineering cycle. In particular, the following missions await you:
- Take part in the design of a web application integrated in a Cloud environment;
- Ensure the development and integration of this application in an agile environment;
- Automate the integration and continuous deployment systems;
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition and a follow-up of the performances;
- Implement tests and evaluate the quality and security of developed applications;
- Participate in the documentation of the developed systems
You will be involved from A to Z on the Handddle product, which is functionally rich and technically ambitious: you will therefore have a global view of the product and of all the IT subjects, embedded electronics, etc.
You are a computer engineer or equivalent, you want to get involved in a human-sized startup growing in an exploding market. You like to work on a variety of subjects and to have important responsibilities. If this is the case, don't miss this opportunity, join us!
Skills to do well :
- Technical environment: Linux, Cloud (public or private), Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes.
Essential life skills for a human fit:
- Scientific approach to problem solving;
- Strong initiative, autonomous and resourceful;
- Good communicator;
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking.
What we can bring to you:
As we are a small structure, all the actions you take will have a direct impact on the future of the company. You will be able to :
- Be proud and have the recognition of your actions directly on the development of the company;
- An entrepreneurial framework and empowering missions;
- Benefit from the network and experience of the founders and have a very formative experience;
- Work in a comfortable environment;
- Autonomy! You can also work from home several days a week if you wish.
- Sandwich course
- Duration of 12 to 24 months
- Starting in September 2022
- Locations in Bordeaux, but a remote work is possible (a referent in Toulouse)