HR Assistant - Sandwich course
HR Assistant work-study offer
At Handddle, our mission is to help companies manufacture more 3D printing products at a higher level of quality to meet the demands of strategic markets. Behind this challenge lies the ambition to accelerate local manufacturing by giving companies the keys to reduce their dependence, environmental impact and gain in agility.
The stakes are high : Democratize the installation of additive manufacturing units in companies in France, and all over the world.
To succeed in this challenge, we have developed our own 3D production platform. We combined embedded tehcnology and software to offer intelligent and modular micro-factories.
The last mounths have been there to prove that a need existed, now it's time to go much further. The next step is to offer the best product to our customer. So, is helping us to be the leader in 3D printing production line motivate you as well ?
Description of the mission :
The market needs us! In order to structure the growth of our human resources and to reach our objectives, we are recruiting an HR assistant on a sandwich course. Reporting directly to the founders, you will work transversally on projects and initiatives with impact. You will benefit from the flexibility and reactivity of a small and agile structure while participating in ambitious projects.
This is a unique opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge, while joining a fast growing startup. In addition, you will benefit from a real on-boarding and support at the beginning of your internship.
The missions that await you:
- With us, you will actively contribute to the construction and implementation of HR processes
- You will manage the entire recruitment process: Identification of needs, writing and publication of offers, qualification of candidates, conduct of interviews, personnel administration, etc. from A to Z
- You will participate in the improvement of our onboarding process
- You will assist on administrative tasks (payroll, paid leave, affiliation to mutual insurance companies, etc.)
- You will organize and animate the best internal events to reinforce the team cohesion.
Profile required :
You are preparing a degree in management, administration, HR, and you are looking for a one-year work-study contract.
You like the world of new technologies, you want to discover what is behind the future of the industry and the supply chain #industry40. You want to be involved in a human-sized startup that is growing in an exploding market. You like to work on a variety of subjects. If this is the case, don't miss this opportunity, join us!
Skills, to do well:
- You master the basics of office tools (Gsuite) and productivity tools (Slack, Notion,...) ;
- Your creativity and your curiosity are overflowing;
- You have a good English level and are able to work in an international environment;
- You have good adaptation skills in a demanding work environment.
You've had some initial experience, ideally in a start-up.
What we can do for you :
As we are a small structure, all the actions you will do will have an impact on the future of the company. You will be able to :
- Be proud and have the recognition of your actions directly on the development of the company;
- Have the opportunity to test quickly but also to fail;
- Be in a responsible entrepreneurial framework = very formative experience;
- Autonomy in the organization;
- Open possibilities in the medium and long term.
- Duration 12 months
- Taking place in Bordeaux with possible teleworking;
- Start September 2022